Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Oh

I am by far too serious in this blog, no wonder nobody is reading it. I just wandered around from one blog to the next finding fascinating, funny posts from ambulance drivers, ED nurses, medical students, all soo true and funny. I still remember the situations they describe, the weird and funny patients, the thoughts that I thought should never be published, but hey, here they are, readable for everybody.
Maybe I should stop blogging. Or maybe I should continue since this blog was created less for entertainment - I am not that funny, I know - but to post "what I wish somebody had taught me before I made a mistake or wasted my time". I guess I'll continue. And now I'll go and have some lunch, it is 12.38 and I hear the nurses laughing in the lounge of the office.

No comments: